Analysis of existing situation and updated work plan for the project
Task 1: Update of existing feasibility studies
Update of the existing feasibility studies (FS) regarding EE in buildings: Chernigiv, Khmelnitsky, Zaporozhzhia and finalizing the FS EE in Ternopil and PL in Dnipro, if needed (tbd in Inception phase).
Task 2: Bankable feasibility studies
Development of bankable feasibility studies for two to max. three non-mature projects in project preparation phase: EE in Lutsk, PL in Kamyansk and EE in Kamyanske (tbd)
Task 3: ESMP (Environmental and Social Management Plan) and other plans
- Assess, revise and finalize the first drafts developed by some of the PIUs and provide to PMSU for first revision and submission to the bank
- Development of ESMP, not limited to an EHS (Environment, Health and Safety) plan, a waste management plan and a stakeholder engagement plan for all eight projects
Task 4: PIU support in the tender process and project management tasks
- Preparation of the technical specifications and complete customized tender dossiers (based on sectoral standards within UMIP and project specific data acquired with the FS etc.)
- Support the procurement process including preparation of project tender documents, based on the standard tender documents recommended by PMSU/MRD (UMIP Procurement Manual as per applicable EIB Guide for procurement), and assistance to the beneficiary throughout the tendering process until the selection of the contractor and contract preparation
- Support the PIUs in Financial and Contract management.
Task 5: Capacity building and training for all eight projects
- PIU competence diagnostics, personnel needs, capacity appraisal
- Human resource and training needs assessment for PIUs
- Conducting of on-the-job professional training in procurement, monitoring, finance and contract management and audit matters